Only Minutes to Lite Rail, Yet a Million Miles Away from Busy
(Only five of nine lots remain to be sold!)
Banbury Cross is a place where time has stood still. The old 1800's homestead still stands as a reminder of the area's deep rooted history and alluring calm. It is hard to imagine that Banbury Cross exists with the Denver metropolitan area conveniences virtually at its doorstep. A ten minute drive takes homeowners to the Lite Rail Station at Santa Fe and Mineral. A strong emphasis has been placed on traditionally styled, classic architecture which will forever make Banbury Cross a place of intrigue. Banbury Cross, LLC only planned nine custom home sites as a respect for the virtual calm, beauty and serenity of the site.
- Large 14 to 21 acre home sites, minutes from Denver
- No building time restrictions
- Private and secure paved road access
- Classic Colorado terrain in a pastoral setting with sweeping mountain vistas
- Easy access to metropolitan Denver and shopping, entertainment and airports
- Douglas County luxury retirement property
- Douglas County School District
- Ideal equestrian use, up to six horses per site, with community trail easements in place and future designated access to the planned Douglas County regional trail easement
- Well water – 1 acre deeded water right
- Perfect land to farm
- Attractive financing
- Extremely Competitive Pricing
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Build with a Banbury Cross Approved Custom Home Builder
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUESTED.
The gates of Banbury Cross are secured.
Home buyers will be introduced only by appointment.
To schedule a tour of Banbury Cross, please contact Jayne Cordes at 720-936-6691.
- For more information contact:
- Jayne A. Cordes
- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate